Monday, February 8, 2010

Business Card....


So while I have a business card I like for Feral Kids, I don't have one just for myself. I'm trying to "reinvent" my portfolio by making the presentation better. The goal is to make the card reflect my website. I feel like the back illustration can be stronger (besides the fact it could obviously be cleaned up). Also, my other card is done with a baby-blueish color, so I feel odd having two so similar. Maybe I should look into orange or another clean-looking color....
Anyways, let me know what you think of the draft so far! I feel like some sort of illustration could really catch someone's eye, and while I want the front to look simple it's a bit too simple now.

Also, that black outline on the front portion of the card won't be there, it's just to show it on the white background.

No comments:

Post a Comment